The Phoenix Children’s Foundation, based in Leicestershire, has the sole aim of enriching and enhancing the lives of youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. Formed by a small group of volunteers in 2006, the charity has forged strong links, both locally and nationally, and has consistently worked exceptionally hard to achieve high quality outcomes.
The Phoenix Children’s Foundation is guided by a compassionate mission, clear vision & consistent values:
Mission: To provide high quality services and activities which enrich the lives of children and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
Vision: To enhance the quality of life for children and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity by;
– Visiting special schools and care homes to provide petting opportunities
– Provide equipment and/or grants for eligible applicants
– Offer educational/therapeutic opportunities on and off site
Values: Person centred approach that provides a caring charitable service by a staff and volunteer team for whom our service users needs are a priority.
– Excellence in care, service and communication
– Collaboration with other charities, organisations and corporate partners who share our goals and aspirations
– Leadership and approach that set the standards for others
– Accountability to our service user, community and partners that the Foundation provides the best possible charitable outcomes with the best value for money
Chair of Trustees